Saturday, December 3, 2011

And Baby Makes Three - Tucson Family Photographer

I may have met the most well-behaved baby ever during one of my sessions this weekend. Not a cry the entire two hour photo shoot. Not even a peep. He just laid there sleepy while I took a million pictures and while three little kids (with not so little voices) played happily around him. I couldn't believe it. And here's the best part...he's like that for his parents too!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 Big sister and brother were so happy to have their pictures taken with baby boy. I love the shirts that their mom brought with them. I would dress my kids in matching clothes everyday if I could find enough outfits to make it work. :)


We had to get a few pics of the older ones by themselves. Big sister knew how to work the camera and I was so excited we were able to squeeze a smile out of big brother!

 
 
 


You all were fantastic and I'm so excited that you've got a terrific baby on your hands. Hold him close and cuddle with him tons because I'm missing that newborn stage! Here's my favorite shot...gotta love the smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment