Monday, December 5, 2011

Sweaters and Earmuffs - Tucson Children Photographer

This weekend I had the pleasure of meeting an adorable three week old and his active 19 month old brother. Mom and dad are doing such a great job during this rough transition (despite waking up every two hours at night!), and they wanted to make sure to get pictures to capture this time in their lives. Little brother was awake and active throughout the photo shoot, but as soon as we brought out the pacifier he calmed right down. I just love the earmuffed hat that mom brought along!





There's nothing like little ears, fingers, and toes.


Big brother was much more interested in exploring than in taking pictures, so we let him loose outdoors and I had a blast chasing him around with my camera. Thankfully mom brought along a warm sweater because it was actually chilly outside. I love how he's got this huge stick in every picture...such a boy! :)

 
 
 
 

You have two adorable boys and I'm so glad to have met them! Good luck as you transition into a family of four...it's a lot of work, but so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment