Sunday, December 11, 2011

So Many Curls - Tucson Family Photographer

I loved getting to meet this sweet family this weekend. The two little girls (and their lovely mom) had gorgeous curls and looked so beautiful all dressed up for pictures.  Dad was so engaged and gentle with his girls and it was so nice to watch their interaction.

 
 
Big sister was a natural in front of the camera, smiling and posing before I even had my gear out of the bag. I was expecting little sister (who's nearly two) to be more of a challenge to photograph, but she was so photogenic and just adorable following after her sister.

 

 These kids had so much fun playing around with their parents. I just love this!

 
 

My favorite shots of the night were two sweet pictures of mom and dad together. Dad was sure good at making everyone laugh!



Thank you all for letting me share the afternoon with your sweet family. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment