Saturday, December 10, 2011

Family Pics for the Bithday Girl - Tucson Family Photographer

This adorable little girl is about to turn two and her mom wanted to mark the occasion with family pictures. We headed way out of town to this lovely park and I was so excited to find changing tree colors and fallen leaves. Rarely do we get to see this in Tucson, so I was so excited (not to mention a bit nostalgic at the thought of the many winters I've spent in much colder parts of the country) to spend the afternoon with these three and my camera.

 

Just like me, birthday girl loved the leaves and had so much fun playing with them. After several failed attempts to get her to look up at the camera, I gave up and instead enjoyed watching her explore the strange things all over the ground.

 
 
 

I absolutely adore her curls!

 

I had to take this picture quick, because she was making a getaway while mom and dad were patiently posing. 

 

And for my favorite picture...sorry dad, she's not having one right now! (This is SO like my daughter!) :) Thanks, you three, for a lovely afternoon in one gorgeous location. Happy birthday sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment