Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pigtails, Soccer Balls, and Bribery - Tucson Family Photographer

I recently met with this adorable family for family photos. Mom wanted to make sure that we took plenty of candid shots that captured the way their family would normally interact, which was perfect for me and my style of photography. I love to let the kids just run around while I chase them with my camera (like everyday in my home!). Thankfully I brought comfortable shoes for this shoot because these cute kiddos kept me on my feet!


 




Mom knew that a soccer ball would be a great prop in getting the kids to interact with the camera. I had to be careful because this adorable girl was aiming straight at me!




After a little while we had to resort to other methods of bribery (playing dragons and castles with little mister and gummy snacks for miss pigtails).






 

And after the kids began to wind down mom and dad had a chance for a few pictures too. Aren't they so photogenic?




Well thanks for a fun morning (and a great workout!) with you all. You guys were great!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha, Love it! Chasing kids IS a great workout! Especially mine! Whew... Thank you for your patience, expertise, and energy. You've captured moments that will be cherished for a lifetime!

    ReplyDelete