Saturday, November 19, 2011

Three Boys, One Lady, and a Pair of Dinosaurs - Tucson Family Photographer

This evening I had the privilege of photographing a really spectacular family. This couple was so sweet and loving towards each other, and their kids were really fun and did so well with the camera. I love that my job allows me to interact with such great people and I'm excited to get to share these pics with you.





Big brother was all about the dinosaurs and he was begging to have them in every shot. I was able to get this adorable shot of him only after I convinced him that the dinos would have their place in the pic as well. :) 



We found an enclosed space and were able to let the boys run around while mom and dad took some time for themselves. I love the candid nature of these photos and how genuine they are with each other.




Mom brought along some super cute hats for the end of the shoot. I had to ask where she got them because I need to get some for my kids!



It was so neat to meet you all this weekend and I hope to see you again soon. And if anyone is interested, mom has an awesome business selling cloth diapers (hooray for cloth diapers!) and natural baby products. Check her website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment