Sunday, November 13, 2011

A Family and their Princess

This evening I met the sweetest family. They were so warm and friendly, laid back and fun...all the things a photographer loves to find when photographing families with little ones. What made the evening even more fun was the fact that their kids were about the same age as my kids, so I knew what to expect during the shoot (aka. lots of running around!) and I knew that I'd have a great time.

When working with young kids I like to try to find something that motivates them and helps keep their attention during the shoot. We quickly found that "acting like a princess" was just the right motivator to keep this adorable little girl going. Some times we had to dance like a princess...


And sometimes kiss like a princess...


And sometimes just pose like a princess.


Baby brother was quite the sweetie, too. At just six months of age, this little boy adores his big sister and was so pleasant to photograph.



I just love to see cuddly families!



The princess started to get tuckered out towards the end of the evening.


And for my favorite shot. This one comes right before the family was headed off to cupcakes as a reward. Love it!


It was a blast hanging out with you and your sweet princess this evening! Now off to my own little princess!

2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL Pictures of my friend Jennifer and her lovely family! Still available for holiday photos by any chance? Thanks.
    Kelly
    kesmith@amphi.com

    ReplyDelete