Saturday, November 26, 2011

Pictures for the WHOLE family - Tucson Family Photographer


I've said this numerous times on this blog, but I really enjoy getting to photograph things that are a bit out of the ordinary.  This desire to keep things new and fresh really goes against my normal type-A, stick-to-what-you're-good-at nature, but all the changing faces/personalities/settings/subjects make me love photography. This afternoon's shoot had just the prescription of variety I was craving.



Yep, you're seeing this correctly. Two parents, two kids, two dogs, and two dragons (which I kept mistakenly referring to as "lizards").



Oh, and did I mention two horses, too?




 After some fun with the pets we aimed for family shots...but the dragons stayed close by (check out the branch two pics down!).








Because I know how much I love to stare at pictures of my baby girl, I had to get individual shots of these two for their mom.





Thanks so much for the great afternoon and the fun challenge! And for my final shot...



Maybe I should go into dragon photography? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment