Monday, November 5, 2012

Yes, they really are this fun - Tucson Family Photographer

There are times that I leave a session just knowing that I'm going to have incredible pictures. I'll be so anxious to see the pictures that I'll sit in my car right after the shoot and I'll start flipping through the pics on my 2.5 inch camera screen. This was totally one of those times. I sat in my car eating warm tortillas (my weakness!) (and yes, this location has fresh tortillas right next door!) while I oohed and ahhed at the shots. This family is so full of life and love and hope, and it's been a privilege to get to know them over the years. We were sure to grab a few pictures for their Christmas cards and then I spent a lot of time trying to capture the essence of who they are as a family (aka. tons of candids). So happy to do these pics for them...




 




1 comment:

  1. Wow, there's a lot of variety here! I love how you were able to show their playful personalities, as well as some very nice (more serious) portraits.

    ReplyDelete