Tuesday, November 13, 2012

They May Have Come Out of a Magazine and Into My Camera - Tucson Family Photographer

This family could have stepped out of a magazine and straight into my camera...that's just how good they were at having their portraits taken. For several years now this cute family has had Christmas pictures taken, and I was so glad they asked me to be a part of their tradition this year. We met at my new favorite shooting location (which is right next to a Mexican pastry shop...yum!) and we were threatened to be rained out. We decided to keep the appointment and I was so glad we did because we had incredible clouds in the backdrop of each picture. This family couldn't have been any nicer or more fun...such a great way to spend my Saturday morning!


If you're interested in having me take your family portraits (after seeing these cute pictures, I know you will be:) ), feel free to email me at yvette@bgphotography.bi.






1 comment: