Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Funny Faces, Pixie Hats, and Outtakes and More - Tucson Newborn Photographer

Last month I had one of my favorite maternity photo shoots ever. The weather was gorgeous, the location was perfect, the lighting was to die for, and the expecting couple was more than lovely. Last week I was able to meet their darling newborn boy. He was so, so sleepy when he arrived. We were able to get in some wonderful poses and backdrops before he woke up. After he awoke he was full of funny faces and completely straight legs that stood straight up (which was the way he was positioned in his mommy's stomach, I hear). We were able to get some lovely family pics at my in-home studio and I'm so happy with how these came out. So wonderful to get to meet your new family of three!







No comments:

Post a Comment