Saturday, October 6, 2012

He's Home and He's Adorable! - Tucson Newborn Photographer

I have been waiting for about twenty-five years to meet this baby. Well, kind of. I met his mom when we were really little and we became life long friends. We played house together. We day-dreamed about the time when we'd both have a husband and babies. So when I found out my friend was pregnant I began counting down the days until I could finally see this baby. And I didn't have to wait as long as we'd expected. This adorable little one came into this world five weeks early. He's home from the hospital, he's doing wonderfully and is just as adorable as we dreamed him to be when we were little.

I brought all of my backdrops, hats, and various newborn-photoshoot-supplies and was ready to do my normal sweet, slumbering baby pics...but this sweet little one had other plans (as you can see in the first set of pictures). We switched to plan b and moved towards a family documentary session...and I couldn't be happier about these pictures.

Congratulations you three on your adorable family!










1 comment:

  1. Such a fun session! I can't wait for the next one when he is crawling and walking!

    - Desiree

    ReplyDelete