Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A Family Reunion! - Tucson Family Photographer

I love family reunions! Lots of little kids running around, tons to eat, and millions of old family stories. I was so glad to photograph this large family during their week-long family reunion. We met in their childhood home and spent about two hours taking pictures of each of the families, kids, parents, grandparents, and had some time for group shots at the end. I love being a Tucson photographer because I know that we'll still be able to take outdoor pictures at the end of October, wearing short sleeves and going bare footed. We were lucky to find another gorgeous sunset that evening, and even though it was dinner time and one of the little ones was running a fever, we ended up with a lovely photo shoot with some spectacular shots. So glad to have helped you all document your time together!




 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love them!!! they turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great job, Yvette! I love the expressions of all the babies in the 2nd to last picture.

      Delete