Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Happy Retirement! - Tucson Event Photographer

Let me just say that I love Acacia. Great ambiance, great food, great location...and I was so happy to photograph a great event there last weekend. Events are really fun for me. Oftentimes the event organizer wants candid pictures of the occasion, so I get to hang out like a fly on the wall snapping away with my camera. This event was even more up my alley because I was able to photograph the food too (stay tuned for a myriad of my personal food pics in an upcoming blog). After a super long time with his company Bobby celebrated his retirement with friends and family at this lovely restaurant on Skyline. His guests had such a fun time and the food was so pretty it just had to be photographed. Well, congratulations Bobby and I hope you enjoy your retirement!






1 comment:

  1. Yvette

    Thank you so much for capturing this special night.The photos are amazing and it was truly a pleasure working with you. I am looking forward to the many more oppurtunities to showcase your talent.

    Erica

    ReplyDelete