Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A Family of Six - Tucson Family Photographer

I said this on my facebook page last week, but I had such a fun time with this family. They are so much fun, so full of energy, and so, so nice (in fact we waited about ten minutes to start the shoot because dad was trying to help a poor couple who was lost!). My first question to mom was, "What is your life like with four kids?" her response was ""It's great! But I spend a lot of time in the car!" :)

We had our photo shoot in a really versatile location. It has the option of feeling very "Tucson-like", but also has the option of feeling industrial and even a little urban-chic. Because this family has lived in Tucson for many years and has tons of pictures with cactus in the background, mom decided on an industrial feel to her pics. I just love the way they turned out! Hope you enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful! Great job Yvette (and Stacy!) you rock!

    ReplyDelete