Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Working for Free Pics with BG Photography

Late last year I decided to start a referral program. It's super simple and it works like this:

- Refer one person who books with BG Photography and you'll earn a free print package (worth $50!). This can be from a shoot you've already had or an upcoming shoot.

- Refer two people who book with BG Photography and you'll earn the free print package and an additional $50 off your next session (a $125 savings!).

- Refer three people who book with BG Photography and your session and cd of your images are completely free. Yep, I said FREE. 

 I've been using the program to help me build my business and meet new clients, and I know that I won't be able to keep this referral program forever. So feel free to take advantage of it while it's here. Working for free pics, gotta love it!

* Senior pics have a separate referral program

No comments:

Post a Comment