Monday, April 16, 2012

Tucson's Cutest Kid Winner!

I have to admit that this was way too hard. There were over 450 Tucson's Cutest Kid Contest entries and let's be honest...you guys have some adorable kids! It was so difficult narrowing it down, but we eventually were able to decide on the winners (I know I only said there would be one winner, but come on, there were over 450 adorable kids in this contest..how could we choose just one?!!). Entrants were judged on their overall "cuteness" and the ten entrants with the most votes were automatically entered into the final round of judging. Each judge was asked to rank their top ten of contestants in the final round. We tallied up the votes and it was really close...but we found ourselves a winner!

So before I announce the Tucson's Cutest Kid Contest winner, I have to say how much I appreciate those who entered the contest and helped spread the word about BG Photography. At one point during the contest there were 11,000 people talking about it on facebook and in one week it reached over 110,000 people (I'm not exaggerating...this is true!)!  That's something I could never do on my own, so to say thanks for all the help I'd love to offer each family that entered the contest a free mini-print package when  they book their next session with BG Photography (offer expires October 1st, 2012). I hope to meet many of you soon!

So I know you've all been waiting to see the winners. Thanks again and I can't wait to see some of your adorable kiddos in person! Click here to see Tucson's Cutest Kid Contest winners.

No comments:

Post a Comment