Monday, April 30, 2012

Pricing Update

So here it is. I've been holding off doing this for quite a while. But I've finally decided to take the plunge and update my pricing. Why, you might ask? When I began my business one year ago I wasn't exactly sure what I was doing. Sure, I loved taking pictures and had a fairly decent handle on my camera. But the business aspect of photography was kind of foreign.

Armed with significantly upgraded equipment and a year's worth of business savvy :),  I've realized that my rates weren't at a level to cover the expenses of owning a business while still allowing me to help out financially for my family. So now I'm working towards getting the business ends of things in order and that means a modest rate increase for my family ($175) and newborn sessions ($225) starting July 1st, 2012. Senior rates will remain the same. For those that have already booked sessions, your prices are locked in at the current rate. And for those looking to book a session at the current rate, you'll have until July 1st to do so.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for all the support during my first year of business.


Yvette


2 comments:

  1. DO you have any times available for the end of august for my daughters 2nd birthday, we want to get family ones done and I just love your pictures I have looked at. Thanks
    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachael! I love to do pics for you guys! Are Friday or Saturday evenings good for you? Email me at yvette@bgphotography.biz and we'll work out the rest of the details. Thanks!

      Delete