Sunday, April 29, 2012

My Nephew is AComing! - Tucson Maternity Photographer

In three short weeks my nephew will arrive.  My baby brother and my wonderful sister in law will be having their second son and to say that I'm excited is a complete understatement. I wanted so desperately to capture the love they have for each and for this baby with my camera...and I hope that I was able to achieve that. I look up to and admire them so much, and they make me so proud (and yes, my eyes are filling up with tears as I write this!). Here are a few of their pictures (plus a few extra because they're kind of special) from our session last week.












3 comments:

  1. What amazing pictures! Such a terrific show of love between the two of them and their baby. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so gorgeous! you captured them so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing!!! We are so excited to meet the Littlest Ernie!!

    ReplyDelete