Tuesday, July 17, 2012

High School Senior Spokesmodel


I'm on the hunt! I'm looking for one more high school senior to be the last Spokesmodel for BG Photography for the class of 2013. This senior needs to be outgoing, involved in extracurricular activities (including volunteering and giving back), and has to love being in front of the camera. This awesome senior will receive a completely free photo shoot, plus a cd of watermarked images for sharing, and can work towards earning free prints. Their job will be to help me spread the word about BG Photography senior pictures. The more friends you refer, the more free stuff you'll receive!

If you're interested in applying for this incredible position, email me (yvette@bgphotography.biz) with the following information:

- name
- school
- your interests
- your extracurricular activities
- tell me how your friends would describe you
- tell me how you'd help spread the word about BG Photography
- tell me why you'd like to be a BG Photography spokesmodel
- tell me if you know any of the other 2013 BG Photography spokesmodels


I'll be accepting applications for the next two weeks (or so) and will notify the senior that's chosen by August 1st.

*You must be available for a photo shoot during the first two weeks of August 2012





No comments:

Post a Comment