Thursday, February 2, 2012

Meet Baby {S}! - Tucson Newborn Photographer

Baby S was only six days old when he came to my in-home studio for newborn pics. I just loved watching these new parents hold and cuddle their little boy. It took me back to those first few days with my daughter, when I wasn't sure what to do or how to do it, but the love and excitement of holding my little girl was more than enough to get us through those tough first days.

It's so much fun when a family comes to me with ideas for their photo shoot. Mom and dad were so excited to incorporate their love of sports (specifically the University of Georgia) and their faith with images that captured the adorable little details of their new baby boy. I love the way these turned out!

 
 
 

After some family pics, Baby S fell fast asleep and we were able to pose him with his daddy's Bible. 

 
  

Side note- this is actually a chips and dip tray that we used for a prop! 

  
  

  

And for my favorite shot of the night...gotta love those wrinkly feet!

 

1 comment: