Monday, October 17, 2011

She's Growing Up - Tucson Child Photographer

Two months ago this darling baby girl made her appearance on my blog as a tiny (and I mean really tiny) newborn. Her mom really loves pics and recently had me take her baby girl's two month old photos. Sweet Baby A was defintely more active and alert than she was two months ago, and boy has she grown!




Of course, Sweet Baby A had to take in a little siesta while she was here, making for some beautiful close-up shoots.


As a mom of a not-so-little one, I find it really important to record the tiny details. Like the way her dainty ears hold those beautiful earrings...


And all the creases in those tiny hands...


Mom also brought along a few Halloween outfits, and she found a darling little hat we used as  a prop.



Sweet Baby A, I'm so happy to see how well you've grown and what a blessing you are to your parents. Keep up all the good work sweet girl. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment