Sunday, October 23, 2011

Boys, Boys - Tucson Family Photographer

When my husband and I were first married I was convinced a wanted a family of just boys. When he asked how many boys I wanted, I replied "Enough boys for a basketball team." I'm so glad God didn't listen to me when He gave us our beautiful baby girl, but it sure was fun having out with this family and their two little boys. And let me just tell you, there's a world of difference between boys and girls...




 
The older boy is so adventurous! You could just tell by his eyes that he was planning something. :)


And the younger boy just smiled and smiled. And as soon as we weren't looking, he was making a getaway!


Thanks so much for letting me hang out with your adorable boys this afternoon. Boy, am I tired!

 

2 comments: