Sunday, May 6, 2012

Beautiful Pics in the Desert- Tucson Family Photographer

My husband and I have had the privilege of getting to know the {S} family over the past few months so I was so excited when I was able to do family pictures for them last week. When I told Mrs {S} about this location I had been thinking about I was pretty sure she'd shoot it down...I mean, who wants their pictures taken at an old barn in the middle of the desert? Luckily, she was totally on board and I'm so glad she was because I just love the way these turned out! (I should mention that my other location suggestion was a ditch next to the Starbucks I frequent...so I'm glad she trusted me and wasn't scared off by my crazy suggestions). :) If you're interested in booking a newborn, family, or senior session with me, please feel free to contact me at yvette@bgphotography.biz. Thanks!






 





No comments:

Post a Comment